HubTran is a fast-growing technology startup focused on automating work in the logistics industry. Through a combination of a powerful browser-based interface and machine learning, we are able to reduce our customers’ workload by 4x or more. HubTran is growing rapidly and has strong tail-winds for continued growth and significant upside potential.
About the Role
We are looking for smart, hungry, and humble people who know how to win, both as individuals and as part of a team. HubTran has quickly established a leading position in the transportation market based on a powerful automation product that delivers significant customer value. We are now building & expanding our sales & marketing team to capture the tremendous opportunity in front of us.
At HubTran, you will join a team that:
- Has built its business on the back of a strong product and deep understanding of customer needs. In only 4 years, we have a solid base of recurring revenue, loyal customers, and a clearly identified target market to go after for continued growth.
- Recognizes the need for an integrated sales & marketing approach to identify & nurture opportunities through the entire sales funnel.
- Has won the Chicago Innovation Award and Harvard Business School New Venture Contest.
- Believes diversity is essential and strongly encourages applications from women and minority candidates.
- Pays well.
- Offers benefits including health insurance and 401k.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle to win new business.
- Create pipeline via outbound sales effort, in addition to inbound lead follow-up.
- Build and cultivate customer relationships at multiple levels at target accounts.
- Conduct initial discovery calls and meetings to understand customer pain points & needs.
- Conduct product demos to illustrate HubTran’s value.
- Work with internal teams (e.g. Customer Success) and external partners (e.g. TMS platforms) to expedite customer go-live.
- Manage deal progression through the funnel and develop accurate forecasts.
- Represent HubTran at events to influence sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities within HubTran’s systems.
- Work closely with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product to identify new opportunities.
- At least 4 years of experience in a quota-carrying role, ideally selling a technology solution.
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed sales targets and quotas.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Strong analytic mind that can diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot issues independently.
- Must have an interest in technology and confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions.
- Willingness to travel.